Saturday, May 17, 2014

Five for Friday



Hello! Today I am linking up with Doodle Bugs teaching for my Five for Friday (a day late.)



Wow! I have been very busy this week! I had two elementary music programs, one on Tuesday and one on Thursday! Let's just say I am exhausted...whew! But I am so proud of my students and lucky to have a job I absolutely LOVE! Here is a picture of our rehearsal before the school performance.  The program was called "We All Go Traveling," and was based off the book, "We All Go Traveling By" by Sheena Roberts.  My students performed songs, poems, and dances that were based around a transportation theme.  



Here is a picture during the evening performance! The program featured Kindergarten, 1st grade, and 4th grade.  Each group wore either a red, yellow, or green shirt.  In my transportation-mind thinking, I was going for a stoplight effect with their shirt colors :)  They did so well! I was one proud music teacher after this program. 






Okay, go ahead and wipe the drool away! I discovered a new Italian restaurant in our county.  It is called Casa Mia, and my oh my, it is DELICIOUS! I have a feeling I will be eating there a lot. 



Like father like son?!  Since we don't have children yet, I can definitely say that there is a resemblance between these two!  Both seemed very concerned about the passing traffic.  We were on our way out to school for the second time that night to get the hub's computer that he left. I think I need to enter this into a photo contest.  



Can you guess what I did today?! I got recertified for CPR/AED training. It is a requirement to renew for my Indiana teacher's license. Another thing off my to-do list complete.


14 more days of school!!!!!! Not that I am counting or anything :)

Thank you Doodle Bugs Teaching for hosting this week's 
Five for Friday linky party. See you next week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment