Friday, May 30, 2014

Five for Friday




Yay! It is Friday! That means I am linking up with Doodlebugs Teaching!


We only have 5 days of school left!!!!  Summer, here I come!


Yesterday, the kids had a inflatable party for raising money for the Walk-a-Thon! They teachers got to join in on the fun as well! I don't know what I would do without these ladies. Great teachers and great friends. 


I can officially mark program number 8 in the books.  Oh wait, I think this is program number 10 when you count the Veteran's Day program and the Orff Ensemble performance.  Every performance was fantastic, and I am so happy of the musical accomplishments my students have made over the year. 

Here are some of my kinderbabies performing a hand clapping game to 
A Sailor Went to Sea, Sea, Sea. 




I have been gardening ,and gardening, and more gardening. I have planted everything this week! Now it is just a waiting and weeding game. 



We have been prepping for recorders next year by heavily reviewing the notes of the treble clef.  My third graders have had a blast reviewing the note names with this fun treble clef relay race. You can find this product in my TPT store




Happy Friday! See you next week!




2 comments:

  1. You look like you're having sooooo much fun with your teaching buddies! HA! Your schools are lucky to have you. We haven't had a music teacher in a very long time. I've been teaching kindergartners how to sing off key for years. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am definitely having a blast with the best of teachers! That is a shame to hear that there isn't a music teacher, but it makes me very happy you are keeping the music spirit alive! I am sure you are doing a fantastic job :)

      Delete