Monday, June 9, 2014

Two for Tuesday {Linky Party}


It is Tuesday again and that means it is time for another link up with The Teaching Tribune for Two for Tuesday!  This Tuesday is even extra special since it is officially my first day of summer break!  For this linky, I will be marking two of my TPT products down to 50% off!

With lots of sunshine and relaxing in my future, I thought I would mark down  one of my newest summer graphic sets of Neons


This bundle will be marked down to only $3.00!  It is filled with over 50 bright neon digital papers, banners, borders, frames, and even flower clipart!  
It includes over 100 neon graphics! 

Secondly, the Primary Scribbles digital paper pack will only be $0.75! 


This primary scribbles are a fun addition to any digital design! Papers come with white backgrounds and transparent backgrounds. 

Thanks for stopping by! I look forward to catching all the other great deals on The Teaching Tribune! 


3 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog. I wanted to let you know that you are a "no-reply blogger" meaning that when you comment on someone's blog and it sends them an email, there is no way for the person to reply to you through email because your email isn't listed. If you google "no-reply blogger" you'll find some tutorials for fixing it.

    Jessica
    Literacy Spark

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jessica, thank you, thank you, thank you for telling me this. I had no idea that I was a "no-reply blogger." I think I have fixed it! Would you mind testing it for me?

      Delete
  2. I couldn’t resist commenting on this article. Wonderful post! 경마

    ReplyDelete